Why become a member? ×

I'm thinning down my collection of amps etc - got a Laney LC15 combo for sale. Output transformer has been recently replaced for a multi-tap one and the line-out jack has been swapped for an extension speaker jack (series) and an 8/16ohm switch has been added. I've been using it with an 8ohm 12" ext cab and it sounds great - proper little rock machine! Recent power tubes and re-bias, plus I've soldered diodes across the pt bases to prevent flashover in the OT. £85 and I can even throw in a free empty 1x10 cab if it's local collection to make a nice little mini-stack. The wires on the OT have been shrink wrapped so there's no bare HV wires showing, but the transformer doesn't have a cover so would recommend adding one!!!
Also gave got a Laney Pro Tube AOR 3012 series 2 - recent JJ power tubes and mains transformer. Has been tweaked to lose the nasty fizzy AOR distortion (resistors and caps changed on v1 cathodes) and have played with the coupling caps too. Has transformed it - not desperate to sell this one now as it sounds so good, and much better for smaller gigs than my LC50 (loud?!?!?!) but I should really clear some space. £175 firm for this one
Also got a barely-used Dunlop Fuzz Face JDF2 - boxed perfect condition £60 (double that new)
Collection from Devon for the amps but will post the pedal for a fiver.