Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Electric Blue 12-180 Combo

faceman

Hey everyone,

Decided to move this along in my amplification restructuring. It's been in my ownership for about 18 months now and has been giged a few times. It can certainly hold its own in small gigs and practises - ideal for a small band starting out or for practising. It is in full working order, without any problems at all. I'm simply selling as I used to switch between this and my 4x10 (also for sale!) and decided to settle for the happy middle of a 2x10. I'm open to trade for an ABM 2x10 or some other 2x10 cabinets too.

Sorry but this is the best photo I have! You can see the combo clearly on the right, and the two Jazzes are not included :) I can get a better one if required.

Will probably end up on the old eBay by the end of the week, as I need to get my new cabinet sorted!

These are around £200 new so looking for £150 but open to offers. Delivery will be around £10, or collection from around the Newcastle area. Always happy to meet someone half way too.

Thanks!

Edited by faceman

• 5 weeks later...

Bump for this one - forgot i put this on here. Need to move this one soon so will be on eBay some point next week if no interest here. I've attached some photos of it I just took a few days ago.

As I said, both pickup and delivery are both welcome :)