Why become a member? ×

ZON Sonus Bass

warwickhunt

Selling to make way for an incoming bass. Not sure of the age but I'll check the serial number against the Zon record and update. I'm almost certain it doesn't have a truss rod (though I am aware that some have the rod and that you have to remove the neck to get at the adjuster... don't fancy doing that at this point). As you may well be aware the Zon graphite necks are set-up to not require tweaking and this one is spot on with a nice low action with no noticeable fret wear. The neck is very slim and shallow and lives up to the advertising claim to be the 'Jazz bass for the 90's'. It has Bartolini pups and a retro-fitted Bartolini pre. The bass is in very good condition with one small ding through to the wood and a little chip in the headstock but no nasty bucklerash etc. Controls are Vol Pan and stacked bass/treble. I've just had the jack socket replaced as it had an intermittent drop out when the jack plug/lead moved about, all now good. :rolleyes:

Any questions just PM me and I'll get back to you pretty sharpish. :)

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='bow' post='690063' date='Dec 20 2009, 07:29 PM']Are you having a mass clearout ?[/quote]

It comes around with startling regularity when you are as fickle as me. :)

In all honesty though, I've got a couple of basses that I'd never sell (until recently my Warwick Ltd Ed was one of those but the weight means I'll never gig it... dodgy shoulder) and other basses will come and go as the mood suits. :rolleyes: