Why become a member? ×

Boss CE-2B V Boss CEB-3

Smash

Honestly I could hear very very little difference, if anything I preferred the way the new Low Pass works on the digital circuit, thats why I sold my CE-2B and bought a new one and pocketed the difference.

The flangers however seem very different! The BF-2B, to me sounds totally different to the current flanger models and seem to respond better to, and cut less Bass from the mix. I'm not a fan of the FL-2 or FL-3, but the BF-2B is very very good.

Thanks for that, I usually buy the newest pedals from boss, but just recently my ears like the analogue circuits. We did a test me and my guitarist with all the boss delay pedals midweek and we found that the Boss DM-2 was miles ahead of the others in warmth / tone. So that made me think maybe the older the chorus the better it may sound too, but buying and trying all these pedals gets expensive. So now you have got me thinking re Flanger but I do like my BF-3 hmmm