Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!!

mikey_reed

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mikey_reed' post='688313' date='Dec 18 2009, 01:08 PM']Ashdown Mag 4x10 cab.

a few tiny scuffs but nothing major- only 4 months old

8ohm

410T (model number)

deep cabinet for extra resinence

Great condition only 4 months old!!!!!

450w output.

£180[/quote]

bump

[quote name='mikey_reed' post='707543' date='Jan 10 2010, 12:03 PM']BUMP!!!!

NOW £160- THIS IS A GREAT OFFER NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!![/quote]
Hi Would you be willing to meet halfway between You (Liverpool) and Halifax approx 30 miles?
Also what does it weigh?

Edited by Dude01422

[quote name='MikeyBellot' post='724893' date='Jan 26 2010, 10:12 AM']£150 is fine assuming this piece of kit is still available for sale
Can meet in manchester if pos. - i live in leeds
am available most nights after work. If not, then sunday
Mike[/quote]

sure thing mate.

I've PM'd you with my number- just gimme a call and I'll meet you at the end of the M62 (preswich I think is closest)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='mikey_reed' post='735635' date='Feb 4 2010, 11:15 PM']it's an amazing piece of kit![/quote]

What exactly do you mean by that Mikey? They seem like pretty cheap cabs (by today's prices anyway!), so what makes them (or at least [b]yours[/b]) so good?

Just interested... :)

[quote name='Conan' post='766389' date='Mar 6 2010, 07:34 PM']What exactly do you mean by that Mikey? They seem like pretty cheap cabs (by today's prices anyway!), so what makes them (or at least [b]yours[/b]) so good?

Just interested... :)[/quote]

What I mean is that for a relativly cheap cab it is superb, the build quality, the sound produced, the power they can take. I've played ashdown since I was 12 and I'm now 24. I've had cabs and heads of all different sizes and qualities. The only reason I'm letting this one go is that I've changed gigs and I've got to move to a smaller rig.

Thanks