Why become a member? ×

F/S F/T BC RICH Warlock 5 string - NJ series

joyousjake

Decided to sell off one of my basses as i already have my eye on a replacement - something like the ibanez k5

Im selling my 5 string BC RICH Warlock - NJ series with the diamond shaped inlays and 24 jumbo frets on a bolt-on neck. There is a small chip on the inside section of the lower "spike" and a light bit of the dreaded belt- buckle rash on the back. The only case i could find to fit this monster in (and be in keeping with the style) was the red cloth lined Warwick "coffin" hard case. There are a handful of small scuffs but no damage as such. I'll be including the case in the sale.

Ive never gigged with it, and its not had that much use so its spent most of its life in my spare room.

Feel free to come and try before you buy. Collection from Shoreham/ Sevenoaks would be prefered to posting. Not too sure what the going rate is for this bass but was looking for something in the region of say £160

(excuse quality of photos - my camera broke so im using my phone camera. The lining to the case looks pink but i assure you its a manly red!)

[attachment=37939:P120909_11.40__01_.jpg]

[attachment=37941:P120909_11.41.jpg]

[attachment=37943:P120909_11.42.jpg]

Edited by joyousjake

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='joyousjake' post='685375' date='Dec 15 2009, 04:28 PM']Cheers. It is a nice bass just surplus to requirements.

NJ is the Japanese series rather than the American.[/quote]

N.J.Series basses and guitars have not been made in Nagoya Japan (N.J.) since 1986,when the N.J. series production was moved to the Cort factory in Korea JFYI :)