Why become a member? ×

Input query

tarcher

my first guess would be that all is ok providing you set the various inputs to 0 and then increase them to get a balance within the clip of the preamp...
i have preamp clip led so i can see whats going on
also my combo has an effects send...and importantly return...and a dry to wet blend so that any effects can be set anywhere 0-10 relative to the main input

any good?

[quote name='mrcrow' post='674990' date='Dec 5 2009, 03:22 PM']my first guess would be that all is ok providing you set the various inputs to 0 and then increase them to get a balance within the clip of the preamp...
i have preamp clip led so i can see whats going on
also my combo has an effects send...and importantly return...and a dry to wet blend so that any effects can be set anywhere 0-10 relative to the main input

any good?[/quote]

Just one channell and one input,no effects loop.

For dry to wet blend I have a shower and hairdryer(best not to use them at the same time)

I shall proceed with caution and all volume settings on min and carefully raise them till I find a balance that works.

Thanks for the swift reply

[quote name='tarcher' post='675171' date='Dec 5 2009, 06:44 PM']Just one channell and one input,no effects loop.

[sub][b]For dry to wet blend I have a shower and hairdryer[/b][/sub](best not to use them at the same time)

I shall proceed with caution and all volume settings on min and carefully raise them till I find a balance that works.

Thanks for the swift reply[/quote]

:rolleyes:

dont you dare put those hair tongs in the combo with the drums as well... :)