Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz

Rob Kittler

Afternoon,

I have a Shuttle 6.0 and have been using some Trace Elliot cabs with it but have now managed to organise myself and have bought 2 Genz Benz LS115B 1 x 115 bass cabs to run.

Before I take delivery and plug it all in, will the LS115Bs run ok through the shuttle? I have no idea of the ohm rating and cannot find details about the cabs - but they are Genz Benz products.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rob Kittler

[i]"The new Live Series is now "the standard" by which all affordable bass enclosures are to be judged. Features include all new components, more compact cabinet designs, and are geared to deliver power performance and value to beginners, students, and professionals alike. All models have been carefully calibrated to perform under the demanding riggers from today's bassists. Even our new "Edge Lift" cabinet handles speak to this "new standard" from Genz Benz Enclosures.

A large single 15 in. enclosure that easily stacks under our LS 210T or LS 410T models. It delivers tight low-end punch and clarity. This model is a powerful sub cabinet or a great performer on its own. Rated Power: 300 Watts RMS. Components: One GBE 1560 woofer. Available in 8 ohms only.

Technical Info

Power Handling RMS: 300W

Frequency +/-3db: 55-4K Hz

Sensitivity 1W/1M: 98 db

Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm

Weight: 61 lbs.

Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.5 x 25 x 18 in."[/i]