Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - Blackstar HT Dual - SOLD

WalMan

Bought this in a fit of retail therapy because it seemed like it would do what I was after, but a rehearsal with the full rig not just my bass into another amp proved that not to be the case.

Great distortion pedal though and if you are after some of that, or indeed your guitard might be I'm looking for what I paid for it (£109) or thereabouts plus post. For post I will check Royal Mail, but recently have taken to using the overnight courier my firm uses as they invariably come out cheaper - certainly no more than £7.50)

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='Kennerz' post='669167' date='Nov 29 2009, 03:22 PM']I would honestly give my right arm for this pedal :)[/quote]
Cash would be better despite the plastic already in and to be added to my right arm early next year :rolleyes:

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='PapillonIrl' post='669687' date='Nov 30 2009, 01:04 AM']How much to ship to Ireland ?

Nathan[/quote]
Nathan, just checked with my post room and the cheapest seems to be the "International Signed for" service which will be around £15 - the courier was around £30 for Rep of Ireland & £25 for N Ireland