Why become a member? ×

FS/T Laney LC30-II Guitar amp

Along with my USA Precision, I am offering my Laney LC30-II guitar amp. Last year I bought a Celestion G12H to replace the crap HH Invader, put a set of JJ preamp valves and a set of Edicron "JJ" output tubes, an OBBM speaker cable and had it serviced. I then went and got a Mesa Express 5:50 :)

It's been my backup amp since May but I've used it two or three times and don't see that I will as I have access to other amps if I do need a backup. Secondhand they seem to go for about the £250 mark with the crap speaker - I would be looking for £300 [s]or happy to combine this with my USA Precision in the for sale thread for the right 5 string.[/s] I'd also consider trades for a Jap Strat or a Tele with a Bigsby. As well as this I have recently discovered the Peerless Tonemaster - I'd be willing to take one in p/ex with a bit of cash.

Cheers

Edited by john_the_bass

Still available - here's a list of things I would be interested in trading it for.

Jap Strat
Jap Tele with or without a Bigsby
Peerless Tonemaster or Gretsch Historic Series (The pre-Fender Korean ones) with a Bigsby
[s]5 string bass (in conjuction with my USA Fender P)[/s]
[s]Gibson SG/LP Special[/s] sorted
Actually, I'd probably consider another SG or LP Special - and why not!!

er
that's it

Edited by john_the_bass

• 2 weeks later...