Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Trace Elliot GP7SM 130

michaeldcoates

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='666965' date='Nov 27 2009, 12:51 AM']The plastic bits on the tuning ports (the holes) are just decorative and they also sheild any sharp pointy bits in the speaker grille, shouldn't affect the sound at all[/quote]

Thanks for that advice, much appreciated :)

Don't suppose you know what i should be asking for it do you? I paid £225 for it and it's hardly been used in the last 6 or 7 months. It would be nice to give someone a christmas bargain and a fast sell but i wanna be fair to myself too.

[quote name='michaeldcoates' post='668303' date='Nov 28 2009, 02:29 PM']For quick sale then and because of the cosmetic issue with the plastic rim i'll offer it for £175

thanks for advice guys, much appreciated.[/quote]

Hi Michael

Newbie from Manchester here. Forgive my ignorance but is the cab a 1 X 15 or a 4 X 12? I can't seem to work it out!

Regards

Steve

chorlton, right on four banks and I'm free tomorrow. Pm me if you wanna come round, I check this board on my phone all the time.

[quote name='hallsteve62' post='668845' date='Nov 29 2009, 12:48 AM']Hi Michael

Thanks for that. I'm really interested. Whereabouts in Manchester are you? I'm in Crumpsall and would like to come round and have a look if that's OK with you.

Regards

Steve[/quote]