Why become a member? ×

Clearout

Alien

Celestion Truvox 1015 Speaker, 10" 70 Watt 8 Ohm. These are standard equipment in some small combos - Marshall springs to mind. This has had a couple of hours use and is a bit dusty, but otherwise fine. £10.

DIY 2x10, 400watt 4ohm, Eminence B102 speakers. Black carpet, steel grille & handles, plastic corners. Choice of 2 - £90 for the more used one (slightly scruffy cosmetically, but structurally fine), £110 for the other (only about 8 hours use on this one).

Peavey Microbass 20W practice amp. This is the older model with the cloth grille, in near mint condition. £40 ono.

Boss CE-20 Chorus Ensemble Pedal. Couple of hours of home use, still in its box. Looks brand new. £90 ovno, 1st class post included.

All items (except the Boss) are priced without postage. Make me an offer guys, I could use the space!

Andy

The cab dimensions are: 620mm x 370mm x 390mm deep. They're reasonably heavy but not unmanagable (I can lift them with one hand quite easily, but I'm a fairly large fella).

Soundwise they're fairly loud - one will handle a pub gig easily. The sound is pretty solid down to the low G, drops off a bit below that. The top end is more than adequate because of the whizzer cones in the B102's. Fairly balanced sound. If you want to arrange to come over and check them out, send me a pm.

Andy

That's a reasonable size. I'm not too worried about weight as I'm no lightweight myself,

That's very honest of you to mention the drop off, I'm sorely tempted but I would need to try them out to see if the drop off was small enough to convince me to shell out, unfortunately the next 3 weekends I'm completely unfree :)

Sorry man, if they're still for sale when i can make the time I will take you up on your offer, but with prices like that... hot cakes I say! Best of luck with the sale either way!

Mark