Why become a member? ×

SOLD

jimmypreston

Heres what is said about them

"Peavey’s indestructible design ethos now encompasses their bass range, bringing you technologies exclusive to Peavey like SmartRail and DDT.

SmartRail increases the efficiency of the power amp, by adding the juice when you dig in and pound away and then sitting back using less power when you sit back in the groove. DDT (Distortion Detection Technology) helps you protect you valuable speakers by preventing harsh solid state power amp distortion.

A completely modular rig, perfect for any sized venue."

450W into 4 ohms (4-ohm minimum load)

Pre- and post-gain controls

Bright and and low-cut switches

Contour control for advanced signal shaping

Active high and low shelving controls

Hi boost, low cut

9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch

Analog octave divider with level control
and footswitchable bypass

Post-EQ effects loop

Buffered tuner send jack

DI XLR output with fail-safe phantom power backup capability

2 input jacks for high and low output bases

Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack

All the specs here [url="http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/116556/Tour(tm)%20450.cfm"]http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/...r(tm)%20450.cfm[/url]

I havent really used this to be honest it hits hard from when i have played it sounds nice.i just have too much filling up a 2 bedroom house this alongside other things will be sold on here soon i aint asking for much either its in pristine cond AND NEW PRICE OF 140 FREEPOST.since im living in guernsey however 4 somebody to collect this might be inconvenient you can collect if you wish (free drink+sandwich too!) but i can post it for FREE insured.paypal only if not collecting.AND BEFORE YOU ASK LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE DO we use the same voltage as england you don't need a transformer looool!Yes also we do have our own currency but most take pounds also! Any questions msg me on here i want it to go to sum1 caring wholl look after it

Edited by jimmypreston

Hi there,

Excuse the dumb questions, but would there be any tax to pay if 'importing' this onto the Mainland from you?

Is £30 the best you can do shipping wise? This brings the price quite close to what I could source a new one for....I realise it's not an oppourtunity for you to make money of course!

Lastly, how much BALLS does the amp have? I'm after something with a bit more kick than my GK Backline 300w head and would be running it at 4 ohms.

Cheers,
James

thanks for bumping silky!
moos3h that isnt a silly question if sent as a gift no problems are with customs remember we arent part of the uk but we are ruled by the same queen!and i think this has plenty of balls i just have so much stuff that i am guna hav to sell a lot of it.i will do the amp 4 u 180 and 10 postage that is fair as remember paypal will charge me also:-(

Edited by jimmypreston

i might have one laying about but heed this that it will be dingy lol i thought this amp would get more intrest that it is gettin i think the price is fair tho.i have to get rid of sum of the stuff in this musicly cramped house and i have car insurance to pay:-(it is a fair price isnt it?

That isn't that badly priced at all buddy. Possibly due to Christmas coming up some people are holding back their money a bit? Perhaps you could be open to offers, I mean if times are tough then you got to take it rough! If its any consollation, if this was here a month back it would be mine I did nearly buy a Tour after some of the reviews I have seen and heard.

Make yourself open to offers! If it is here new year I will take it but it'll most definately be sold by then. Good for you, bad for me!

of course you may ask i will be using dhl as they do freight from guernsey airport (Guernsey Freight Services Ltd
Guernsey Airport) didnt get it with a box i got it with a rack case but gave it to a friend.i have a roll of bubblewrap though and boxes i hav posted and received b4 never with a problem.remember i have to order my equipment from england so when it arrives i usuali keep sum of the bubblewrap of polystireene.of course if it dnt arrive in the condition u expectd it 2 then id hav to refund but i will tel u now nothing is wrong with it:)

not sure it isnt going to be the fastest delivery in the world as il be payin 4 mst of the post charge myself but dhl are safe and will insure too i recon it wud b with u within a week i no how u feel bout money bein tight i hav nun at all and i hav rent and car insurance to pay!If you can take it off my hands 2day i will giv it 2 u for 140 freepost that is a bargain i cnt do no lower

Edited by jimmypreston

Yep, will take it as outlined above (that includes the manky rack case too?) as long as you're able to post fairly quickly...I could do with this for next Thursday's gig!

If you're happy, let's take it to PM to sort out the Paypal details and I'll get you paid tonight.

Cheers,
James

[quote name='Netballman' post='664287' date='Nov 24 2009, 08:28 PM']hehehe I'll go to £150 if you'll change your mind![/quote]

I guess the latter bit of this is said with tongue in cheek somewhat, but still a bit cheeky don't you think?

Sorry Netballman. I will give you first refusal if for any reason I don't get on with it, however I'm hoping that won't be the case as I've tried a few of these in shops and always like the tone. We'll see how well it gets on with the Eden!

Thanks matey, I hope so - as I said, I've tried it out in a shop but had to play through a Warwick cab and I've never really liked them. It seemed to have a lot more poke than the Warwick and Hartke heads that the shop had, so I'm confident I'll like it.

Cheers,
James