Why become a member? ×

Stagg Pedal Board Case **SOLD PENDING**

Bought from this forum secondhand it's about 540mmx320mm which is too big for my needs so I may as well move it on. it hasn't been uses and comes with a new strip of velcro. on the down side part of the felt on the right hand side at the edge has come away (see pic) I think it must have been an error in manufacturing as this hasn't been used, I'd say it was purely cosmetic and would not be a problem.

Cheap and cheerful pedalboard.

I'd rather not post this so £20 collected from South London, Luton or anywhere between the two on the Thameslink line.

Feel free to PM me any questions.

[attachment=36802:board_closed.jpg]
[attachment=36803:board_open.jpg]
[attachment=36804:board_felt.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

[quote name='Rumple' post='665910' date='Nov 26 2009, 09:00 AM']B B B BUMP[/quote]

if it's still there on monday i'll take it man - need to wait till i gets paid!!!!

edit - dang, jumped on that a bit soon, never saw the london! consider posting at all?

Edited by ase_one23

[quote name='ase_one23' post='666262' date='Nov 26 2009, 02:30 PM']if it's still there on monday i'll take it man - need to wait till i gets paid!!!!

edit - dang, jumped on that a bit soon, never saw the london! consider posting at all?[/quote]

Give me a shout again when you have been paid :) I'll see if I can find something to wrap it in at the weekend.

My main prob is I don't have the chance to get to a post office very often with big parcels.

Cheers