Why become a member? ×

FS: Boss Auto Wah AW-3

Mace

Hey man,
you interested in any trades on the AW3?
I had one a while ago and loved it, not sure why I got rid...
What kind of condition is it in?

I've got a Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie ( [url="http://wrenandcuff.com/pickle_pie.html"]http://wrenandcuff.com/pickle_pie.html[/url] ) with the mid switch that I'd be willing to part with for it...
It's the guitar version, but works really well with bass.
It's a really versatile little pedal, perfect nic and looks the biz too.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Eude

Wow - I have a bad memory!
Just occurred to me that I got my Pickle Pie off you and you got your AW3 off me!
Small world...

Well, if you want to swap back let me know dude, if not, good luck with yer sale :)

Eude

[quote name='eude' post='659708' date='Nov 19 2009, 10:12 PM']Wow - I have a bad memory!
Just occurred to me that I got my Pickle Pie off you and you got your AW3 off me!
Small world...

Well, if you want to swap back let me know dude, if not, good luck with yer sale :rolleyes:

Eude[/quote]

LOL! You beat me to it mate!! I'm all fuzzed out right now sorry so will accept your good luck wishes cheers!! :)

[quote name='ieuanmacey' post='659755' date='Nov 19 2009, 11:17 PM']LOL! You beat me to it mate!! I'm all fuzzed out right now sorry so will accept your good luck wishes cheers!! :)[/quote]
No bother mate :rolleyes:

If I manage to find the £40 soon, I'll take that AW3 back off you, but it'll be down to whether I can sell the Pickle Pie in time.
I'll keep you posted.

Eude

Edited by eude

[quote name='EtnaicSurf' post='664227' date='Nov 24 2009, 07:36 PM']Pm'd[/quote]

Bump for some pics :)

Having got them out for the first time in ages, the AW-3 is as good as new apart from a slight ding above the output text, the PS-5 has some superficial marks but none from the top perspective

Any takers?!