Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Trace Elliot Combo -PRICE DROP!!

BassTool

This was bought brand new by me from John Taylor at Sounds Live in Newcastle in '93. Gigged for 9 years without a hitch, too loud and now too heavy.. :lol:

Ideal for gigging pub band, reason for sale is I now use IEM's and this baby is cluttering up my hallway in it's flightcase :rolleyes:

It will have to be picked up by a new owner as I cannot deliver unless in or around the Sunderland/Newcastle area.

In good condition, and a cracking sound, never thought I'd want to get rid of it but here goes.....

£350 ono.

IT'S GOT TO GO SO NOW DROPPED TO £300 ono :) and yes the flight case is included :lol:

Edited by BassTool

[quote name='BassTool' post='651628' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:16 PM']This was bought brand new by me from John Taylor at Sounds Live in Newcastle in '93. Gigged for 9 years without a hitch, too loud and now too heavy.. :lol:

Ideal for gigging pub band, reason for sale is I now use IEM's and this baby is cluttering up my hallway in it's flightcase :rolleyes:

It will have to be picked up by a new owner as I cannot deliver unless in or around the Sunderland/Newcastle area.

In good condition, and a cracking sound, never thought I'd want to get rid of it but here goes.....

£350 ono.[/quote]

Just bought one of these as a standby....................can't believe how loud the thing is compared to my other trace gear. I recently gigged this with a 4 x 10 cab, you should have heard my drummer moaning :)

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='farmer61' post='651631' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:19 PM']Just bought one of these as a standby....................can't believe how loud the thing is compared to my other trace gear. I recently gigged this with a 4 x 10 cab, you should have heard my drummer moaning :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Cheers Farmer! Miss the thump this beauty used to give behind me but was constantly hassled by our sound engineer to turn it down. :lol: Used the case as pictured to bring the speakers up to my height and never played above number 2 live, but as I said, IEM's are the future for me, only my guitars to get out of the van now, then DI straight into our PA :)

:lol:

[quote name='Jigster' post='651767' date='Nov 11 2009, 04:52 PM']how heavy do u reckon it is?

and wattage?

Can anyone describe the classic trace sound - used one once at a reh studio but some time ago..

:)[/quote]

It's like a sonic boom with masses of trouser flapping

[quote name='Jigster' post='651767' date='Nov 11 2009, 04:52 PM']how heavy do u reckon it is?

and wattage?

Can anyone describe the classic trace sound - used one once at a reh studio but some time ago..

:)[/quote]

Got no scales so can't weigh it. Two man carry in flight case, and then to get it onto flight case top. 200w amp. These bad boys were built to last as you can see, this model has the vinyl covering, not the felt stuff.

Punchy sound, preset shapes are useful, graphic well defined, and throws to the back of almost any room. Place it on the floor and it will rumble the boards.. :lol:

Two more pics added :rolleyes:

[quote name='BassTool' post='668816' date='Nov 28 2009, 11:50 PM']CHRISTMAS IS COMING.......Any takers? :) ......... wife says it's got to go from the hall. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi there. I'm a newbie from Manchester so I'm quite a long way from you regards collection. Would a cheeky punt of £250.00 cash be enough to tempt you?

Regards

Steve

[quote name='hallsteve62' post='668842' date='Nov 29 2009, 12:44 AM']Hi there. I'm a newbie from Manchester so I'm quite a long way from you regards collection. Would a cheeky punt of £250.00 cash be enough to tempt you?

Regards

Steve[/quote]
try using pm for cheeky offers m8 good luck