Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Beautiful (and cheap!) LAG Acoustic Guitar

Hi all,

Due to the purchase of yet more bass gear, I find myself needing to sell this - I bought it brand new and played it twice, literally. The guitar is in perfect condition, and I've lowered the action to make it play beautifully. It's a gorgeous guitar with a big boomy warm tone that is perfect for strumming. Solid cedar top and this model is now discontinued so getting harder to get hold of. I have taken lots of pictures so you can see just how well put together it is!

I am looking for a rather tasty £120 for this, and would rather not post but can at buyers risk - would be sent in the original LAG box and well packaged and marked fragile. Collection welcome and preferred from St Albans / Stevenage in Herts!

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Moos3h' post='647510' date='Nov 6 2009, 06:32 PM']I think Lag are a French brand, but manufactured somewhere in the Far East, yup. Startlingly well put together![/quote]

They are indeed a French brand. The made in France stuff is pretty expensive, but they also make some rather nice stuff in the Far East at more user friendly prices.

This looks a bargain!

Hi donutman,

I'll happily post if we arrange insurance to cover it? I have the original box so it's a good fit and can find extra (proper) packing.

Let me know what you think? Would be wonderful to see it go to a good home!

Cheers,
James

[quote name='Moos3h' post='651892' date='Nov 11 2009, 07:19 PM']Hi Steve.

Assuming you're not in the Highlands or Islands, then we're probably talking:

Interparcel Economy £7.89 + vat
Insurance £5

So, all told about £15-20 tops!

Whereabouts are you?

Cheers,
James[/quote]

PM'ed :)