Why become a member? ×

Delano P-bass pickup (PVMC 4 FE/M2)

Once again I have decided that my P-bass needs a new pickup so for sale is this lovely piece of work. The website says this :-

"Just imagine meaty P-Bass™ tone with in-your-face Stingray™ style grind and attack, then you got at least the frame of the picture. Due to its tight broad frequency range, this is a GREAT pickup for nu-school funk and rock players, it loves droptuned basses and massive tone tweaking."

and i completely agree but its just not the tone I want. I'm currently tempted by either a Duncan SPB-3 or a DiMarzio Split P. Ive had the duncan before and i loved it but i sold the bass it was in and didnt think to take it out. The DiMarzio just sorta interests me. If you fancy a swap hit me up.

The sale is to finance either of the above so im looking around the £70/80 mark but i have no idea what the Delano costs new, if im out of the ball park please let me know :)

Much Love
Cocco

Im open to offers guys, i just want some monies towards the new pickup really, it honestly is an awesome pickup, just my P-bass has no controls at all so i need a one trick ponyn of a thing in there, this just isnt it.