Why become a member? ×

Feeler: FT MarkBass Traveller 102p

joerattray

Got a MarkBass 2x10 that I'd potentially like to swap with a 4x10 of some kind. It's an excellent cab, and has served me well since I bought it from a friend earlier this year. It's the 4ohm version and handles up to 400w.
As I'm sure everyone knows, this cab sounds fantastic and I'd be sad to let it go. However, as the function band I play in sometimes plays larger venues, I have trouble getting as much bass response as I'd like (a lot). I haven't had it past halfway when used with my LMII, as I don't want to potentially hump the speakers. Only on a couple of occasions when I feel it really suffers has the master been to 1 o'clock.
I'm looking for a good quality 4x10 such as an Ampeg, Aguilar, Berg, Schroeder, Markbass or even Ashdown. Would definately be up for a trade + cash if necessary. Also, I've been looking at using two 1x12 cabs (say, Aguilar DB112s) so if anyone is looking to move theirs on, please give me a shout.
The cab isn't at home at the moment but I will put up photos later this week when it's here.

I'm up for it!! I've got an Ampeg 4x10 with variable horn but will check the exact model tonight and drop you a PM

The only issue is the physical swap - any thoughts? Am happy to post/courier

Let me know if you're interested

Best wishes

:)