Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY TNT115 Combo £150 Sold Pending

richardd

Peavey For Sale A Peavey TNT115 combo in good condition 150watt through it's inbuilt 4 ohm speaker add another 4ohm speaker to get 200watt at 2ohms,in good condition,great for rehersal or small venues,will post pic's later, £150 collected,from Grantham Linc's ,or will meet within reason for fuel costs.Thanks for looking. :)

[attachment=35419:peavey_front.jpg]

[attachment=35420:peavey.jpg]

Sold Pending the usual :rolleyes:

Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='644390' date='Nov 3 2009, 01:58 PM']:) Temperary Withdrawn :rolleyes: pending purchase of new Cab, :lol: anybody got an Aguilar 4x12 at 4ohm :lol:[/quote]
I am interested in the TNT115, any idea of timescales for it to be back on sale again. Keen to purchase and will pay the asking price, obviously depending on condition etc.....can I tempt you into putting in back on the market quickly ??

[quote name='richardd' post='646335' date='Nov 5 2009, 03:40 PM']Hi Mark It means I have sent you a personel message,which you can access by clicking on the messages bar top riigt hand corner of the page,when you log in it normaly shows you have a message in a pop up.Hope this Helps Rich :)[/quote]
Thanks for the site lesson, as you have probably guessed I'm new to this one !!! But I've checked my personal messages and there's nothing there so I don't know what has happened to your message??? Do you want to try again?