Why become a member? ×

Keeley compressor SOLD

hey,
i really dont want to sell this but i have to. i have a busy month coming up with birthdays, recording, weddings and so on. and i have sod all money for it.

which is why i am reluctantly selling my lovely keeley compressor.

i'm sure i dont need to say much about this as it is a world famous compressor and a lot of people swear by them. one of them being me. it is so transparent and does exactly what it says on the tin.

i'd prefere through paypal and im afraid the buyer will have to pay the fees for paypal which is 4% i think. but i would accept cheques.

there are a few scratches on it, but it does not affect the way it works at all.

[size=6]i'm looking for £120 including P&P[/size]

but still open to offers.

thanks,
Matt

Edited by matt_citizenbass

Yep i Also gived up to auctions where seller told me 4% fees,is a normal fee for credit card also.

If i can give a (not requested )advice
i would write in the auction something like "contact me if You want to use paypal"
and then tell you want to SHARE the fees.

1 time i bought at that conditions, as the price for the item was worthy (at the end is that what bothers..)

or simply Raise the price of the auction.
A "disadvantage" for paypal users is generally not a good idea on Evil-bay,being the most used way to pay.

ANyway,Good luck with the sale!

Edited by alexlotta

But you can get one brand new direct from Keely for £120 - incl. shipping from the US. Import duty might push that up to around £150.
So asking for £120 (+ PayPal fees) for a used one is not going to get you many takers here - same with putting a £100 starting price on eBay...
Sorry!