Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Sterling - *TRADED*

rockinbassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='68053' date='Oct 1 2007, 10:39 AM']Here is my MM Sterling, I had it on and off here a while back, but after picking up my Marcus Jazz this hasnt been getting much of a playing and spends most of its days in its case! SO, I thought it would be time for a change, would like to trade it on for something else... So show me what ya got!

The Sterling:

Maple Neck
Ash (Natural Finish) Body
3eq
MM Hard Case

Its in great condition, couple of minor dings which I can photograph for anyone who is interested!

I am open to any offers really, something may tickle my fancy if you show me!

Paul[/quote]

New Pics Added

hi there would you still be intereted in my yammy trb p 5, i know you asked me just before xmas, i have had stingrays before but never the sterling is it the louis johnson sound right there, what is the difference between the rays and the sterling thanks man trevor.

Edited by trevthebass

[quote name='trevthebass' post='123677' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:34 AM']hi there would you still be intereted in my yammy trb p 5, i know you asked me just before xmas, i have had stingrays before but never the sterling is it the louis johnson sound right there, what is the difference between the rays and the sterling thanks man trevor.[/quote]

PM'd