Why become a member? ×

Stagg EDB in Black

crez5150

Hi

I'll try and get some pics up sometime over the weekend.... may be tricky as it's my 40th and I'm intending not to be on this planet......

Anyway comes with the gigbag and in good condition.... I'm in Wickford.... you can come try before you buy also

40!?????

I'd have put you at at least 45! Hehehe! I'm 39 at Christmas - just a mere boy eh!? Seriously, have a great weekend and Happy Birthday! Do you know a keys player called Neil Cleary (used to be MD on Joseph in the West End, have done quite a few gigs with him etc) - he lives in Wickford.

Nick (actually only 16 and a half...............stone)

[quote name='crez5150' post='636103' date='Oct 25 2009, 02:35 PM']Post birthday bash serious hangover laying on the settee feeling sorry for myself type bump!

Nick the name is very familliar but I cannot put a face to it.... Does he have a brother called Brian do you know?

Jay[/quote]

are u going to post pics please?

thanks

[quote name='crez5150' post='636103' date='Oct 25 2009, 02:35 PM']Post birthday bash serious hangover laying on the settee feeling sorry for myself type bump!

Nick the name is very familliar but I cannot put a face to it.... Does he have a brother called Brian do you know?

Jay[/quote]

I know Brian (he of JHS fame years ago) - I don't think they are related! Hope you are feeling better. I think pics are needed!!! (of the EUB not your hangover!)

• 4 weeks later...