Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Ghosts Over Japan

Hey guys time for me to shift some gear!

I love my sixer but unfortunatly it's going to have to go in favour of a nice amp deal!

Basic specs I know are:

2x MMB pick-ups,
active electronics,
maple neck with rosewood fingerboard,
ash-body,
die-cast machine heads and chrome hardware.
Colour: Transparent Black.

All of which are found on here [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hbb600tbk_6string_ebass.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hbb...tring_ebass.htm[/url]

I've had numours compliments about its tone for a low end bass and a great introduction into the world of six strings!

Only has minor wear and needs a longer screw for the battery compartment but I'll show that in the pictures.

Will post pictures tonight or tomorrow when I've sorted my computer properly.

Looking for £85 collected from Buxton (Inbetween Manchester/Derby)

Edited by Ghosts Over Japan

Pictures for you here!

[attachment=34851:DSC03102.JPG]
[attachment=34856:DSC03085.JPG]
[attachment=34855:DSC03086.JPG]
[attachment=34854:DSC03087.JPG]
[attachment=34853:DSC03088.JPG]
[attachment=34852:DSC03092.JPG]
[attachment=34850:DSC03093.JPG]

The missing screw (which would be easily replaced it just hasn't bothered me) and the few dings that it has are shown in the pictures.

Enjoy

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' post='661442' date='Nov 21 2009, 11:46 PM']It's definatly gigable, presoulnation used it for a few gigs for a while and said it sounded great

Either way it's not STUPIDLY heavy for a six string and it's pretty versitile tone-wise

Your always welcome to try it out through my Ashdown rig if your ever in town![/quote]

I will be somewhere in Manchester next year maybe ;D

oooh i just saw the link, silly i. that dont half look like the style of the old Fleetwood basses, it even has same machine heads and fretboard. i must admit, for the price fleetwoods werent too sad in fact i think i still have one hiding somewhere!!

if it is the same as fleetwood....it is giggable for sure but they arent amazing, above mediocre but not good.

[quote name='maddude16' post='662310' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:57 AM']oooh i just saw the link, silly i. that dont half look like the style of the old Fleetwood basses, it even has same machine heads and fretboard. i must admit, for the price fleetwoods werent too sad in fact i think i still have one hiding somewhere!!

if it is the same as fleetwood....it is giggable for sure but they arent amazing, above mediocre but not good.[/quote]

Fleetwood? It's Harley Benton ain't it?
Seen Tanglewood 6-string basses similar.
But hey, someones getting this for £85...thats cheaper than a 4-string!!!

It started off at £100 not £85 so yes it's a price drop I've done plenty of deals on here before and I wouldn't try anything like that :)

Not heard of Fleetwood basses before, any higher end items?

[quote name='maddude16' post='662310' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:57 AM']oooh i just saw the link, silly i. that dont half look like the style of the old Fleetwood basses, it even has same machine heads and fretboard. i must admit, for the price fleetwoods werent too sad in fact i think i still have one hiding somewhere!!

if it is the same as fleetwood....it is giggable for sure but they arent amazing, above mediocre but not good.[/quote]