Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE OR TRADE- David Eden D212XLT

longtimefred

After a few months of playing around with my Eden 2 x 12 i think i have decided that its not the right sound i need and i need to go back to 10" speakers for that more punchy aggressive tone.

So, im thinking either an (american) Ampeg, SWR, i like the top model GK stuff, Eden, orange Trace or anything else of same quality. If anyone would be interested in a straight trade then thats what im good for as i have little to no money...

Or - Cash sale for £375 ono

Giz a shout if so..

Edited by longtimefred

hey bud, never heard the term bananna's before, lol. But the input and link connections are jack inputs. Not too sure on how old it is to be honest, my dad bought it about 5 years ago from a dealer when these were selling at £800 and he has never used it. I have recorded with it once and done a few rehearsals and 3 shows with it. Absolutely no creases or anything wrong with the drivers, im damn sure they are the originals.

The thing sounds amazing as you probably know, and when im playing it by myself, its the nicest tone i have ever had, it just gets a little lost when my 2 guitarists crank up their Engl Powerball guitar heads n stuff! I need my 10" speakers back!!

Sorry, i have had my day with big ass speaker cabs, i would love to have another but they break my back and i can get what i need from one half the size.