Why become a member? ×

Sold

spinynorman

[b]SOLD (on eBay)[/b]

I'm selling a Hartke B20 practice amp. 20W output through an 8" speaker, with active & passive inputs, 3 band eq, line out and headphone socket. Hartke specs and manual are [url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=23&brandID=3"]on their site here[/url].

It must be well over 10 years old, but with one careful owner, still in good cosmetic condition and all working.

It really is for domestic practice, no way it will ever cut through drums or a full band. Might be ok for an acoustic group, never tried that. There's always been a bit of low level hum when its idle and hiss if you turn the treble up, but then I had a B60 as well for a while and that was much the same.

Just looking for £40 including delivery within mainland UK.

Edited by spinynorman

[quote name='spinynorman' post='627181' date='Oct 15 2009, 06:12 PM']Usual expressions of outrage, how come no-one wants ... such a bargain ... don't any of you beggars practice ... etc etc.[/quote]
Hi there
i haven't been in here for a while ..I may be interested ...I have the crappiest practice amp ever but i want to upgrade to something that will help me with my slap/pop technique...would yours be sufficient??? or in honesty should I be upgrading again ...thanks for your advice

[quote name='chumba' post='627359' date='Oct 15 2009, 09:17 PM']Hi there
i haven't been in here for a while ..I may be interested ...I have the crappiest practice amp ever but i want to upgrade to something that will help me with my slap/pop technique...would yours be sufficient??? or in honesty should I be upgrading again ...thanks for your advice[/quote]

Don't really know what amp requirements are for slap, but this isn't very sophisticated. Just a 3 band eq, so the tonal options aren't great. On the B60 I had there was a Shape control which would probably be closer to what you're looking for. I believe the Roland Cubes are good for tone options.