Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Indie "Rickenbacker"

BassMaiden

[quote name='BassMaiden' post='615576' date='Oct 3 2009, 11:03 AM']Here we have a loved but hardly used "Rickenbacker" copy by Indie. I've always thought they're georgeous looking instruments, but as I play mainly gospel the tone doesn't really suit me. £499 new. Hardly used. Welcoming offers at the £400 ballpark.

[/quote]

i started out my gospel career on a rick having been advised to get one from another worship band bassist...on a rick
as i didnt find the rick a well designed bass and not comfortable to play i went to other makes etc

what about the rick dont you find not suited to gospel...they can be tamed you know...neck pup only and using a bddi

whats your main music just now..
cheers
geof

[quote name='mrcrow' post='616818' date='Oct 4 2009, 08:28 PM']i started out my gospel career on a rick having been advised to get one from another worship band bassist...on a rick
as i didnt find the rick a well designed bass and not comfortable to play i went to other makes etc

what about the rick dont you find not suited to gospel...they can be tamed you know...neck pup only and using a bddi

whats your main music just now..
cheers
geof[/quote]

Well, Geof
I need 5 strings for a start! Need to throw some big fat Bs in there from time to time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sure I'd be up for trading, so long as it's something good!!
At the mo I'm interested in 5 strings that have a lady-like weight and neck dimention!.... G&Ls (4 or 5)... anything Sandberg...
being something of a collector I'll consider anything decent :)

[quote name='ppytprs' post='621461' date='Oct 9 2009, 11:31 AM']Oooh wow, if I had the money I'd round in a flash for this!

Are you interested in any trades?[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...