Why become a member? ×

Jaydee Roadie IIA ON HOLD

AndyTravis

I'm selling my 1987 Jaydee Roadie.

Its well played, but by no means tatty.
It Has a couple Of lacquer dings, these were filled in by Jaydee a year or so ago. It also used to wear a thumbrest.

It started life in 1987 as a Roade 1.
It Went to a shop Called Monkey Business.
It has lived in the Netherlands.
It was owned by 1 Basschatter who had Jaydee turn it into a Roadie IIA, and had a fretdress and the paint chips filled in.
It was owned then by another Basschatter who sold it to Johnny Roadhouse In Manchester.
They had it priced at £899.99, i paid £850 last month.

I had it sent for a checkup with Andy Diggins, at a cost of £24 to myself.

It is strung with recent Ernie Ball Super Slinky Bass.

I want the same as i paid, plus a tenner to ship. The guys at the Gallery have a Rodie 1 Passive for £700 or so, so i think thats fair.

I'm going to order a custom Jaydee with the proceeds. They are that good.

PM me with offers close to, or above £750 (reduced from £850)

Andy

Edited by AndyTravis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JayDee-Supernatural-Roadie-1A-Active-Bass-1986_W0QQitemZ250523566136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a545e4038"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JayDee-Supernatural-...=item3a545e4038[/url]

£799 COLLECTION ONLY for a 1986 roadie 1a????

I think my £800 is a winner for the IIA

Right, i don't have any need for trades anymore, i do however need to start paying of my Mastercard in big chunks.

So, £750 Firm, no offers, plus £10 to ship; again i won't waive the charge as i can't make silly losses.

The bass is fantastic, and it's important it goes to a good home, i think i'm making this too cheap in comparision to 1A's i've seen sold on here.
If i was going through with a funkier direction, i'd keep this bass as the slap/fingerstyle sound is unbeatable.

Trav