Why become a member? ×

SOLD*Boss ME-20B*SOLD

Guest MoJo

Recently acquired from Basschat's very own Vmaxblues, this unit is like new. Comes in the original box which is mint too with instruction manual. Would easily pass as new and would make an ideal Christmas gift for the one you love (yourself)

It has been used at home a couple of times and at one rehearsal during which time it reminded me why I sold my GT-6B in the first place - I don't use effects - bass - lead - amp ..... job done (with maybe a little grit from my Bad Monkey).

Unlike the GT-6B, this unit has been designed with the gigging player in mind. It can be used in manual mode in which it operates as three seperate effects pedals or in memory mode where you can store patches you have created in one of the 30 user memory locations. Effects are easy to select and adjust on the fly. There is also a very useful wah/volume control, a four band EQ, Bass Enhance control and Noise Suppressor. Useful sounds can be obtained quickly by using the unit's EZ Edit feature and can then be tweaked to suit.

All in all, a very easy unit to live with, far simpler than the GT-6B, with some really useful effects.

£85 + shipping

[attachment=32926:P9160001.JPG]

[attachment=32927:P9160004.JPG]

Edited by bassman2790

Review of the pedal with video here on [url="http://www.bassplayer.tv/"]Bass Player TV[/url] .... follow Multi FX link on left hand side

And another video review on [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzAE-mSeev0"]YouTube[/url]

Edited by bassman2790

Looks like I might have to decide whether to hang onto this or throw it to the mercy of Rip-off-bay....Anyone?...No?...Dust?...Anyone?...No?...Dust?....Anyone?

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='609153' date='Sep 26 2009, 12:11 PM']Bump

Will somebody please buy this excellent multi FX unit at a great price.

Otherwise I'll feel bad because mine sold :)[/quote]

It was the AC Adaptor that clinched the deal I bet....I'll have to have a rummage through my drawers at home and see if I can dig one out :rolleyes:

Been on eBay for a few days now......no bids.....no watchers :) Think I may keep it to squeeze onto my pancakes on Shrove Tuesday :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...