Why become a member? ×

PLEASE DELETE

GeeBass

Hello out there. I am new to the forum so I hope I have set this up o.k. I have upgraded my rig so need to move on some of my equipmentl.

So I have for sale an Eden Nemesis NA650 head, Gator 3U Flight Case, Behringer BTR2000 rack tuner and Eden Nemesis NSP210 Speaker Cab. I have owned this gear from New (London Bass Centre) for the last 2 Years. The head has been rack mounted in a Gator 3U shallow flight case with the Behringer BTR2000 rack Tuner from unit. The head is in excellent condition but has a little paint flaked off just round one of the holes for the rack mount (why Eden allow the threads to get paint in them is beyond me) when I was fitting the rack ears. The head has a remote foot switch for mute and switching in and out the semi parametric which is handy. The Speaker cab is a full range cab therefore no problems with 5 string. The Cabinet is in very good condition and quite light for its size due to the cabinet material used. Please note that the cab is 4 ohm and the carpet covering is starting to get a little fluffy. I have used this system mainly for rehearsing and the odd gig. I will get some pictures on to the site as soon as I have figured out how to do that!

Pricing excluding Postage & Packing
[b]Eden Nemesis NA650 £300 (seems to be going rate second hand given other offerings i have seen)
Gator 3u flight case £40 (£75 new in GAK)
Behringer BTR2000 rack Tuner £35 (£60 in GAK)
All three for £350
Eden NSP210 speaker cab £150
Complete set up (all four) for £480[/b]
Manufacturers blurb for head.

"The flagship of the Nemesis line. The NA650 is 2 spaces high and 17" wide by 11" deep. It features a unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 650W RMS at 2 ohms. This unit has Enhance, Edge, and Gain boost controls; selectable DI pre/post, front-panel DI level control, as well as a smooth, solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple speaker cabinets.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Specifications:

* Power: 650W RMS@ 2 ohms
* Distortion: <.1%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
* Headroom: 3dB
* Dimensions: 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 11"D
* Weight: 28 lbs.

Nemesis NA650 Bass Head Features:

* 650W RMS @ 2 ohms
* Unique preamp design
* FET output stage
* Semi-parametric EQ with Enhance, Gain Boost, and Edge controls
* Selectable pre/post DI with front-panel level control
* Pre-EQ effects loop"

My reason for selling is simply I have upgraded to a Mark bass/ bergantino rig, but otherwise, I'd be very happy to continue using this amp as it does sound pretty good and I have had to spend a lot of money to improve on it. (Hence need to sell this to smooth waters with Mrs).

I am based in West Cumbria. I have no idea how much it would it be to courier this but would be prepared to travel meet half way if that suited.

Any questions, feel free to ask away. Thanks for looking.

Photos added hopefully!
[attachment=32969:IMG_0301.JPG][attachment=32966:IMG_0298.JPG] [attachment=32968:IMG_0299.JPG][attachment=32967:IMG_0299.JPG][attachment=32970:IMG_0297.JPG]

Edited by GeeBass