Why become a member? ×

Looking for that David Bowie/BBC link video

Linus27

Somebody a while back posted a link to David Bowie playing a small private gig at the BBC for some fans but I can't seem to find the link anywhere using search. There was some great bass playing on it, one song with Gail playing and then another song with a guy playing some amazing slap on a Musicman.

Does anyone have this link?

[quote name='Linus27' post='595558' date='Sep 11 2009, 12:02 PM']Somebody a while back posted a link to David Bowie playing a small private gig at the BBC for some fans but I can't seem to find the link anywhere using search. There was some great bass playing on it, one song with Gail playing and then another song with a guy playing some amazing slap on a Musicman.

Does anyone have this link?[/quote]

Think that was me. It was from youtube I think...Bowie at the Beeb. It was a a brilliant gig recorded in 2000. It is available on CD if you look for it hard enough....the versions of Stay & Ashes to Ashes were brilliant.

Do a search on youtube for Bowie + Beeb + 2000 and you'll probably find it

[quote name='Bass_In_Yer_Face' post='595569' date='Sep 11 2009, 12:16 PM']Think that was me. It was from youtube I think...Bowie at the Beeb. It was a a brilliant gig recorded in 2000. It is available on CD if you look for it hard enough....the versions of Stay & Ashes to Ashes were brilliant.

Do a search on youtube for Bowie + Beeb + 2000 and you'll probably find it[/quote]

actually I found it

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q3r6fkZTpk"]Bowie At Beeb[/url]

[quote name='Bass_In_Yer_Face' post='595574' date='Sep 11 2009, 12:18 PM']actually I found it

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q3r6fkZTpk"]Bowie At Beeb[/url][/quote]

Thats kind of it but I thought it was from a different source. If my memory is right, I think someone said it was released as an official video but I could be wrong. Thanks for looking though, its certainly the right show.