Why become a member? ×

For Sale complete Logic Studio £100 posted.

Hi -
Complete Apple Logic Studio for sale. All Disks, manuals and box. Logic pro 8 etc - you can read the specs from Apple etc. This is a complete, legit, transferable box set, 6 months old. The reason I'm selling is because I am an academic and one of the small perks of the job is I get cheap software for personal/educational use, however there is no discounted upgrade available for academics from Logic 8 > 9 - crazy though it seems its cheaper for me to buy Logic 9 outright. So I'm selling this to part fund the new box. I have read the EULA with the software and it is perfectly fine for me to sell and for you to re-register - I guess if you then want to upgrade to 9 you can go ahead as normal, though frankly 8 is very good - its just that I am a complete sucker for discounted new software - plus I REALLY like the new time stretching and sample instrument creation tools. The upgrade price is £159.00 so if you want to go that way that's the latest version for £259.00 in stead of £399.

See rubbish photo - its all there - Soundtrack, samples, software instruments etc - Disks used once only to install, Manuals are also as new. Mac OS X only - but you knew that!

If nobody's interested I'll put it on ebay next week. If you want to collect from Barnet £90.00 or I'll pack and post for £100.

J
[attachment=32622:logic.jpg]