Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Schecter Damien-7 7 String Guitar (String Thru) UK

Hi

I bought this as a back up guitar and have since bought another 7 string (my fourth!) so here it is up for sale. It has seen very little use and is in good condition. There is one ding on the bottom/back edge of the body (see pic). Plus the matt finish has worn just a little where the picking hand rests (which happens to all matt finish guitars). Aside from this, the guitar is in excellent condition.

The bat inlay on the fretboard looks fantastic and is really unique. The guitar also plays great (especially the seventh string) due to the extended scale length (26.5").

Here are the specs as listed on the Schecter website:

7-String Electric Guitar
Construction: Bolt-On
Body: Basswood
Neck: Maple
Scale: 26.5
Tuning: B/E/A/D/G/B/E
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
Inlays: Black Pearl & Bats
Binding: Black
Pickups: EMG-HZ 7-A set
Electronics: Vol/Tone/3-way Switch
Bridge: TOM w/Thru-Body
Tuners: Grover
Hardware: Black

See: [url="http://www.schecterguitars.com/"]http://www.schecterguitars.com/[/url]

I have re-set the guitar up ready for the sale, including a full clean up, oiled neck (using Fret Doctor Bore oil from the USA), intonation, action, etc. etc. I used 10-46+56 gauge strings. However, I would be happy to re-set the guitar up for a buyer after discussing with them what their preferred specs and styles are.

Pictures added below. I can take more if there is anything you would like to see. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICS WERE TAKEN BEFORE I DID THE CLEAN UP AND SET UP!

Price: £400. All reasonable offers considered. These models are retailing at £549 in the UK.

Cheers

Max

mlirocchi "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Edited by Max Dread

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity I clicked on the link you provided, but as it was just a generic schecter site with no specific link to the model in question I was gone in seconds.

Putting aside the fact that it's a bass forum, I can't imagine how anyone could sell an instrument without a picture up! I'd say at least post ONE, or failing that, link to one somewhere on the net.