Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

**SOLD Prosebass Fretless Humbucker SOLD**

deaver

Time for a change, first up [b]Prosebass Fretless Humbucker[/b]

Currently strung with Fender black nylon flats, which look good but may not be to everyone's tastes.

Much admired by those that have seen and played it and an opportunity to spread the word about the work of Prosebass.

£165 delivered

Build thread here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31129"]Fretless Humbucker build[/url]

Couple of recent photos:

[attachment=32362:PB1.jpg]

[attachment=32363:PB2.jpg]

Edited by deaver

[quote name='Stu-khag' post='592372' date='Sep 7 2009, 07:25 PM']Hey,
I really want this and have the money now!
how would you take payment and I see its unlined- where exactly do you fret on the neck for the notes? (if that makes sense!!!)[/quote]

We can sort out payment via PM, I've got a few options. You fret where the frets would be. There are dot markers on the side where you would normally find them on a fretted bass.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='592377' date='Sep 7 2009, 07:32 PM']interested in a swap, i have a vintage bubinga fretted bass or a peavey max115[/quote]

Not at the moment thanks. Looking at cash sales for the time being. I quite like the look of those Vintage bubinga basses mind you

[quote name='deaver' post='592393' date='Sep 7 2009, 07:41 PM']Not at the moment thanks. Looking at cash sales for the time being. I quite like the look of those Vintage bubinga basses mind you[/quote]

well let me know dude, i think your bass looks wicked but my wife has a 2 bass max limit in my house.

where are you based?