Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 73Jazz!

silverfoxnik

I've very recently sold my Roscoe Beck V to 73Jazz and though there were a few teething problems along the way (due to Banks & their sneaky way of playing around with exchange rates), the whole thing went through really smoothly in the end I'm happy to say!

A couple of months back, when 73Jazz first posted in the basses For Sale forum, there were a few misunderstandings in the thread where things got a bit 'fiesty' and I remember thinking at the time that that it was probably caused by language/translation problems.. Certainly, it didn't seem like the best way to welcome a fellow bass player to the Forum IMO..

Anyway, I hope all those issues can be put to one side now because, having just had the pleasure of dealing with 73Jazz through this sale, I just want to say he's a great person to deal with; very honest, does everything in good time and keeps you totally in the picture, which is especially important when dealing with overseas sales I think. And he's someone he really knows his stuff, which is great as it keeps the conversations really interesting!

So.. highly recommended and you can deal with him with absolute confidence! Thanks a lot Maurice...and I'm really glad you're happy with the bass!! :)

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='585424' date='Aug 30 2009, 09:57 PM']I've very recently sold my Roscoe Beck V to 73Jazz and though there were a few teething problems along the way (due to Banks & their sneaky way of playing around with exchange rates), the whole thing went through really smoothly in the end I'm happy to say!

A couple of months back, when 73Jazz first posted in the basses For Sale forum, there were a few misunderstandings in the thread where things got a bit 'fiesty' and I remember thinking at the time that that it was probably caused by language/translation problems.. Certainly, it didn't seem like the best way to welcome a fellow bass player to the Forum IMO..

Anyway, I hope all those issues can be put to one side now because, having just had the pleasure of dealing with 73Jazz through this sale, I just want to say he's a great person to deal with; very honest, does everything in good time and keeps you totally in the picture, which is especially important when dealing with overseas sales I think. And he's someone he really knows his stuff, which is great as it keeps the conversations really interesting!

So.. highly recommended and you can deal with him with absolute confidence! Thanks a lot Maurice...and I'm really glad you're happy with the bass!! :)

Nik[/quote]

Hi Nik,

thanks a lot for your words and it was also a pleasure for me, dealing with you..not just because this RB5 is an amazing bass, but also you are a very interesting and kind person.
and remember.."a tiger cannot lose his stripes":rolleyes:

all the best for you Nik

[quote name='73Jazz' post='589708' date='Sep 4 2009, 02:36 PM']Hi Nik,

thanks a lot for your words and it was also a pleasure for me, dealing with you..not just because this RB5 is an amazing bass, but also you are a very interesting and kind person.
and remember.."a tiger cannot lose his stripes":)

all the best for you Nik[/quote]
LOL!

Thanks Maurice - and, likewise, the same to you..

Nik

• 5 months later...

Hi Gentlemen,

I've contacted Maurice because I saw an "old" message on the board stating that he was looking for an Avalon U5.
We agreed very quickly on a price and the transaction was over immediatly after : Maurice paid me via lightning wire transfer !
I've really appreciated this great demonstration of confidence.
The best part of the deal was that I met a highly friendly guy, a very nice person : we had many bass talks as well as general discussion on life.
I've realy enjoyed, Thanks again Maurice !

[b]Michel.[/b]

[quote name='FMICH' post='754418' date='Feb 22 2010, 10:34 PM']Hi Gentlemen,

I've contacted Maurice because I saw an "old" message on the board stating that he was looking for an Avalon U5.
We agreed very quickly on a price and the transaction was over immediatly after : Maurice paid me via lightning wire transfer !
I've really appreciated this great demonstration of confidence.
The best part of the deal was that I met a highly friendly guy, a very nice person : we had many bass talks as well as general discussion on life.
I've realy enjoyed, Thanks again Maurice !

[b]Michel.[/b][/quote]

It was also a pleasure for me, communicating and dealing with you Michel, thanks again and all the best for you

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi All,

I recently have been looking for a maple neck to put on my p bass.

73 Jazz, was kind enough to offer his friend up who had the exact neck I was looking for. At no gain for himself!

The neck arrived this morning (way earlier than I had expected as his friend lives in Germany) and fitted great (I need to give it a little sanding just to coax it in a little).

All in all i can say in total confidence that if "Jazz 73" offers you help TAKE IT!

What a legend :-D

Mikey Reed

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your kind words Mikey.
It was a pleasure to bring you and Jörn together, so that you both have a great, broad smile in your faces after changing your necks.
everything is worth that :)

ps:Jörn loves your neck as well

Edited by 73Jazz

• 1 year later...

Hi Basschatters,

I just bought a -83 Fender P-bass from this Gentleman.

The bass was shipped from Germany to Sweden immediatley after payment.
Packing was seriosly done with much love and devotion for the instrument.
Bass arrived in perfect condition and everything was just as stated in the sales add.

Maurice have showed to be a 100% trustworthy person and he gets my best recomendations as a seller.

Thanks again Maurice for a grat and smooth deal!

/Magnus