Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jaydee Mark KIng Supernatural For Sale

Acebass7267

[attachment=31790:Picture_001.jpg][attachment=31790:Picture_001.jpg]I am selling a Jaydee Mark King Supernatural Bass Guitar. It was Made in 1985 and is a Custom Built Guitar. This Bass Guitar is in a wonderful condition so much so that it still looks brand new, it has the normal wear and tear you would expect to see on a bass guitar that has been gigged. This Bass Guitar comes with Bass/Middle/Treble/ Boosters. These Boost each of the EQs by as musch as 16db. It comes with the Standard Pick up selector like on most Bass Guitars. It also has a selection switch for making the pickups Active or Passive This Bass is Ideal for the Slap or The Real Punchy Bass Players out there. This is a real enthusiasts Bass Guitar. All This and it comes in a Gator Hard Case, What More could you want. All this for £1600 Bargain

Any Questions Please feel free to contatct me on 07872447068 cheers

[quote name='Acebass7267' post='583565' date='Aug 28 2009, 09:12 AM'][attachment=31790:Picture_001.jpg][attachment=31790:Picture_001.jpg]I am selling a Jaydee Mark King Supernatural Bass Guitar. It was Made in 1985 and is a Custom Built Guitar. This Bass Guitar is in a wonderful condition so much so that it still looks brand new, it has the normal wear and tear you would expect to see on a bass guitar that has been gigged. This Bass Guitar comes with Bass/Middle/Treble/ Boosters. These Boost each of the EQs by as musch as 16db. It comes with the Standard Pick up selector like on most Bass Guitars. It also has a selection switch for making the pickups Active or Passive This Bass is Ideal for the Slap or The Real Punchy Bass Players out there. This is a real enthusiasts Bass Guitar. All This and it comes in a Gator Hard Case, What More could you want. All this for £1600 Bargain

Any Questions Please feel free to contatct me on 07872447068 cheers

That's a lovely bass you have there and I hope you do fetch the price your asking. However, It looks to me that the bridge has been replaced with a fairly new Jaydee bridge and the master volume and tone knobs aren't the original knobs. I also would agree that you can have a brand new one built for less than your asking for this one. Lovely bass still, .....Best Regards.......cheers. :)

Edited by Mowac