Why become a member? ×

Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory *SOLD*

pantherairsoft

Hi people,

I am selling this for a mate who is leaving the UK on friday to go and live on the edge of a beach at the other side of the world, lucky sod!

I had never had a play with one of these until he bought it nd I have to say I'm very impressed. The chorus factory is basically 7 very good pedals in one. The system inside emulates (with the manufacturers permission) the 'exact' sounds of the following pedals by just moving the selector dial on the right...

Digitech Multi Chorus
Voodoo Lab Analogue Chorus
TC Electronic Stereo Chorus Flanger
Fulltone Choralflange
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

I only had access to a Small Clone for comparison and WOW, you honestly can't tell the difference, although I can't claim this for the other 6. The CF-7 also has a few extra features you can add into the sound of the pedals as well.

Pedal is Boxed, with instruction and in mint condition (never left the house).

As he needs the money before he goes he would like £35 plus postage (call it £3, so £38 all in), payment via paypal of Bank Transfer.

Looking around these seem to go on eBay for around £50-£55 and there is one in a local shop for £74. No offers or trades. If it doesn't sell at that price then I'll persuade him to keep it (It has to be worth £35 just for the small clone!)

Cheers

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft