Why become a member? ×

Angel Of Sin's final gigs - this weekend!

Adrenochrome

This weekend's gigs are for everyone to have a blast (us included) and to raise much needed funds for the RotN to the Core campaign (some great raffle prizes on offer).

It would be great to see anyone who's ever been involved in AOS down at either gig. On Sunday we'll be playing 3 full sets of music, and might even allow ourselves the occasional 'refreshment' as we are usually very sober when we play (I will NOT be driving home after this one!). I'm pleased to be playing the final 2 gigs at venues that have supported us very well; the Bridge in Huddersfield who've supported us since we started gigging properly, and the Tarn in Yeadon who've been fantastic with us and have also been our practice venue this year.

Angel Of Sin will be on ice but we reserve the right to make music in the future in some format, which may or may not be as 'AOS'.
ta, Jon

Last gig!?!!? Thats a shame.
Although its not my neck of the woods I only sent through a link to your band to some Yorkshire mates a couple of days ago, based upon your setlist in the 'pub rock' thread. It looked awesome.
I'll try to make sure they come along as its definitely their cup of tea.
Hope it all goes well !

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='579247' date='Aug 24 2009, 04:44 PM']This weekend's gigs are for everyone to have a blast (us included) and to raise much needed funds for the RotN to the Core campaign (some great raffle prizes on offer).

It would be great to see anyone who's ever been involved in AOS down at either gig. On Sunday we'll be playing 3 full sets of music, and might even allow ourselves the occasional 'refreshment' as we are usually very sober when we play (I will NOT be driving home after this one!). I'm pleased to be playing the final 2 gigs at venues that have supported us very well; the Bridge in Huddersfield who've supported us since we started gigging properly, and the Tarn in Yeadon who've been fantastic with us and have also been our practice venue this year.

Angel Of Sin will be on ice but we reserve the right to make music in the future in some format, which may or may not be as 'AOS'.
ta, Jon[/quote]

Cheers mate!
We've had a good 5 years and ultimately not been able to find a good enough guitarist willing to hang around long term. Our singer is marrying our soundman in just over a month's time so we decided not to search for another new guitarist when this one leaves at the end of the month (to join a supposedly better paying band?!).
Jon