Why become a member? ×

Amp for sale!

steverickwood

how much for the cab??

[quote name='steverickwood' post='578557' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:11 PM']Ok, I'm having to sell off some rigs due to moving house so send PM's if you are interested.

Markbass 4x10 cab - only a year old, not much gig use (includes custom built cover) - this is an absolute mofo, AND, how many 4x10s do you know that you can carry with one arm? (Mr. Schwarznegger, please, no reply from you).

The GK I chose after testing about 7 amp heads with the price tags removed - this had flexible tone and held its own at low levels.

I'm totally happy to split the rig btw - flight case for the GK would be a bit extra.

Also prefer pick up/meet up as I'm based in East Kent.

I will be selling a TE 715 combo too once it has been serviced/repaired (internal fuse blown, or something) - this has a custom built flight case by ABS if anyone is interested - case in good condition considering it has been moved around by road crew for years! (Flight case can also be sold separately)
PM if interested.

So, yeah, get in touch - I'm away from 31st Aug for a week so apols if I don't reply with the speed of a Gonzalas-like cartoon character.

ps - may trade cab for eden metro...who knows.
[attachment=31444:DSC00016.JPG][attachment=31445:DSC00017.JPG][/quote]

• 7 months later...