Why become a member? ×

SWR SM400, 2x10 Goliath jnr lll, Son of Bertha 15

JTUK

As it says on the tin.

SWR 400 stereo 2x200 or 400wts bridged.

Exceptional tone qualities here and it may be true that the amp has too much scope.
I've had this from new and just had it serviced.
Valve pre amp stage, 4 band para EQ. x-over, etc etc..
A classic

Goliath jnr lll 2x10 recently fitted with Eminence Deltalites to raise the power to 500watts.
4 ohm cab.
Not gigged since speaker refit but the cab is about 4 yrs old. Bought new. Will hoover up very well
and VGC for a cab that has done some work

Son of Bertha 15, VGC, gigged once

I am loving the sounds I am getting atm

The reason this is a feeler is because I have my eye on a new rig but I have reservations about selling this..
I am just gearing up a new band and this doesn't fit that well in my car.. so I'll end up wrecking the car or a cab..

The whole 400watt rig £750.

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='578040' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:04 AM']Don't do it, you sir have an excellent rig right there.
I myself have had a rig very similar & was very happy with the sounds produced for a number of years.

If this go as a whole rig, it'll be suitable for all types of music.[/quote]

I've gotta say, this is working great atm..and I do wonder how much I will regret this..

I think I will have to run my new rig alongside it...
It is only the space angle in my car that has prompted me to get this far...

thank you for your post.

Hey,
I may be interested in buying the Goliath Jnr 210 alone. I live in Austria, so shipping would be a bit more, if you're willing to ship. How much do you think it would cost for the 210 alone + shipping (if you are willing to make that deal)?

Thanks,
Grant