Why become a member? ×

Carlsbro

62 precision

Hi All
can anyone tell me more about this cab iv borrowed, Carlsbro Bass reactor 4x10. I would like to know what speakers are in it. It sounds great with my amp and old Bass. Iv been trying to find one to buy but been told Carlsbro has gone bust. Im thinking of trying to get one made if i can find out exactly what its made of. I keep looking on Ebay but nothing there and iv looked it up on the net also no info. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything before I have a look inside the cab.
Thanks Claire

[quote name='Musky' post='569116' date='Aug 14 2009, 03:08 PM']The Bass Reactor cabs used Celestion BL10-100's apparently. See [url="http://www.carlsbro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=533&sid=5b3a7c7bfa52ab2667502ac80e134532"]here.[/url].[/quote]

Iv just contacted the owner of the cab and interesting as it loaded with Eminence 410 x 150 watt so 600 at 8 homs. The cab is about 7/8 years old. Its quite heavy but I'm thinking what else I could try new with Eminence. Although not sure if I would have the same sound im loving right now and don't want to give it back.

[quote name='62 precision' post='569210' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:46 PM']Iv just contacted the owner of the cab and interesting as it loaded with Eminence 410 x 150 watt so 600 at 8 homs. The cab is about 7/8 years old. Its quite heavy but I'm thinking what else I could try new with Eminence. Although not sure if I would have the same sound im loving right now and don't want to give it back.[/quote]

The only 150w 10" speaker eminence do at the moment is the Alpha 10 - which are pretty much what the SVT's use.