Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I"m watching zep on sky arts 1

blazer3

ok i may be a newby bass player but im far from a newby music lover and i consider myself pretty clued up.
This is a great 69 session and even though jimmy page is great on guitar, i cant help but be drawn to jones and bonham which his probably why i picked up the bass in the first place (cant believe it took me 29 years to pick up a bass, 29 Goddamn years) i must have been bladdered for 29 years which i think i was tbh.
Anyway i may be stuck in the 60s/70s and 80s but i love it and i wouldnt change it for the world.

[quote name='blazer3' post='566447' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:01 AM']Anyway i may be stuck in the 60s/70s and 80s but i love it and i wouldnt change it for the world.[/quote]

I'm exactly the same mate, even though I'm not old enough to remember any of those decades! What an era for music. That Zeppelin performance you're talking about is brill, I think that's the one where Keith Moon can be spotted in the audience. 'How Many More Times' is the epitome of coolness IMO, Jonesy is so fluid on bass, a proper inspiration.