Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBNE2 no longer for sale. listed on ebay now

owenfielding

[quote name='owenfielding' post='560018' date='Aug 4 2009, 10:57 AM']I have a [b]Yamaha BBNE2 5-string[/b] for sale. This bass is the Nathan East signature model and is in absoluely mint condition; sounds awesome and comes with the original Yamaha hard case. It has hardly been gigged and sits in my home studion for most of the time! The colour is gloss black; it has gold hardware and is thru-neck contruction.

The spec of this bass is extensive; go check it out on the Yamaha site. This bass should be owned by someone who gigs a lot and appreciates the tonal flexibility and playability of a professional and well set-up bass. I'm going to throw in the Yamaha NE-1 parametric eq box with the sale.

I'm open to sensible offers but I'm not interested in a part-exchange or swap.[/quote]

Sensible offers in the region of?? Also, where about in the world are you?

[quote name='owenfielding' post='561234' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:41 PM']I'm in Scotland, just over the border.

Regarding price; if you know what this instrument is then you'll have a rough idea of it's value and that it definitely represents great value for money new or used. I've asked around both at private dealers/collectors and at retailers and from what i've been told, i can expect upwards of £1400.00 for it as it is in mint condish; obviously it would be a lot less if i were to trade it in.

I don't know if there is any truth in this but apparently Yamaha only make around 50 of these basses per year for the whole of europe? this may account for the apparently high second-hand values. I'm not in a hurry to sell so i'm gonna wait it out and try to get what the market value is.

Owen.[/quote]

Hi Owen,

Good luck with the Bass - I love anything to do with Nathan East, especially the BBNE2, wish I had some dosh stashed away - PS The man himself is going to be at BassDay UK '09, 22/11/2009 in Manchester

Waiting for the pictures
Sesanbass

Edited by sesanbass