Why become a member? ×

Youtube vid virgin

ped

Dudes

Just tried to use my audio interface and do on all at once to make a video. Couple of issues - the sound spikes a couple of times and the drums are really loud and the loop is rubbish as you will hear. I THINK I have the problems worked out now - my brother is going to record some actual drum grooves so I can demonstrate my Vbass a bit and I now know how to adjust the levels of everything in Cubase (worked it out as soon as I had packed everything away, of course)

Here is the shabby attempt - guess the quality etc is OK.. had the sound and the visuals synced up perfectly but after uploading to youtube I think it is very slightly out.

Cheers
ped

• 2 months later...

Cheers, and nice to hear from you! I forgot all about that one. I planned on doing some more and working out how to do a better job of syncing the sound and visuals but never got round to it!

I have sort of had a shave, though! Still need a hair cut!

Cheers
ped

Yeah, been a while mate! Hope you're well!! Naa, real nice recorded sound, that bass sounds fantastic, grooves too! Can't wait to see more!

Give us a shout next time you're up this way, think you have my number? I haven't seen Chris C for a few months either mind, busy as hell at the moment! Will sort out getting together!

Searching around for some new bass gear too btw, if you know of anything knocking about! Jus bought a Lil Mark.

Best wishes! :) ...the beard ain't too bad!