Why become a member? ×

Lefty six string fretless warwick thumb bass

wildus

[quote name='josh3184' post='740573' date='Feb 10 2010, 03:37 AM']the saga is over! Glad to hear you've sold it :rolleyes:[/quote]Cheers Josh it took a long time but gone to a good home it was a very nice bass bit sad :)
to see it go
Looking for a nice 5 string warwick if you have one

Edited by wildus

[quote name='josh3184' post='741178' date='Feb 10 2010, 04:38 PM']oddly enough just got another 5 string streamer jazzman as i regretted letting the first one go. Chucked an ACG preamp in it too as the one it had in was buggered. Lubberly :) Only bass I'd still love is a thumb hence why i followed this one :rolleyes:[/quote]
Nice was it the natural one on ebay

[quote name='wildus' post='741621' date='Feb 11 2010, 12:00 AM']Nice was it the natural one on ebay[/quote]
That's the one. Wasn't as good a deal as I initially thought seeing as it needed a new preamp. Took the Plunge and decided to get an ACG to see what all the fuss is about! Am currently having it installed now :rolleyes: Was battered to hell too which I wasn't expecting so I've been having talks with the seller whilst taking to it with some polish and oil. Buffing out quite nicely now :)