For Sale NOGUERA 5 string

Bass'ncats

Mint Noguera 5 string ( YC model).

specs:

-ash body
-maple neck/board
-birdseye maple top and headstock
-34 scale
-Noguera pickups and preamp ( vol/vol/tone/bass/treble/ with active passive )
-Hipshot bridge
-durable poly finish

This bass does a great Marcus and more....plenty of snap and growl and also warm finger tones when needed. It has great fundamental and plays beautifully. The bass has some weight to it because its made from french ash and not swamp ash..but that also gives it its tone- low mid growl and punch. I love this bass and have been up and down about selling it..however I do need to cut down the stable. I'm in Toronto Canada but will ship anywhere. The bass lists on Noguera's site at 2, 750 EUR but I'm only asking $2500, or 1, 600 pounds, or 1, 800 EUR. plus shipping.
Comes with the original case.

thanks for looking!
Cheers

Edited by Bass'ncats

Beautiful and great basses...a fellow bassplayer had one build by this famous French luthier (Etienne Mbappe uses these basses). He made the trip to the south of France to have a conversation about what he wanted, which woods he preferred etc and enjoyed a warm welcome with a great bass as a result..
Good luck with the sale !

[quote name='wombatboter' post='554732' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:34 AM']Beautiful and great basses...a fellow bassplayer had one build by this famous French luthier (Etienne Mbappe uses these basses). He made the trip to the south of France to have a conversation about what he wanted, which woods he preferred etc and enjoyed a warm welcome with a great bass as a result..
Good luck with the sale ![/quote]

Thanks! They are great and should be even better known around the world. Etienne and I have had several conversations about basses ..and he loves his Nogueras...great player! I know this bass will be loved by someone....