Why become a member? ×

Soundcity 120B SOLD SOLD SOLD

Right,
i bought this from thornybank a few months back and only recently bought some valves for it.

i've gigged it a few times and i just can't get along with it, it's just not my sound.

it works absolutely perfectly and has a whole new set of valves in it.

i'm looking for offers around the £300 mark.

i will take some more pictures later on.

thanks,
Matt

Edited by matt_citizenbass

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='551300' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:49 PM']it really is really loud, i played a gig with it through my 210 and 410 the other day and the soundman had me turned down to about 2. (mind you he was a pri*ck)[/quote]

cool cool, am v interested, where aboots are you?

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='551338' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:29 PM']brilliant!

i'm actually on the opposite end of the uk to you!

i'm in winchester (near southampton), hampshire.

i'm more than willing to courier it to you if can cover some of the costs. i'll wrap her up real good![/quote]

hmmmm, 300 squid is just above my funds at the moment, never mind postage - i will, however be going to brighton on monday 10th aug and have the day off on the tues. reckon you'd be available on that day?

[quote name='ase_one23' post='551342' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:34 PM']hmmmm, 300 squid is just above my funds at the moment, never mind postage - i will, however be going to brighton on monday 10th aug and have the day off on the tues. reckon you'd be available on that day?[/quote]

naturally i mean that i can make a detour to winchester, not expecting you to hike down to brighton!