Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 5 deluxe u.s.a mint badass bridge

fluffo

[quote name='cmartyr90' post='551993' date='Jul 26 2009, 07:19 PM']Nice looking bass, any trades?

Chris[/quote]
not sure really, i'm trying to get some dosh to get a markbas newyork 4 x 6 cab, why what yer got, also i'm slowly getting my head round 6 string bass but open to suggestions

[quote name='fluffo' post='552070' date='Jul 26 2009, 09:09 PM']not sure really, i'm trying to get some dosh to get a markbas newyork 4 x 6 cab, why what yer got, also i'm slowly getting my head round 6 string bass but open to suggestions[/quote]

Ah k, was just wondering really. I'm using a Yamaha TRB 5ii at the moment which has a pretty good active jazz tone but id love to get some kind of KSD active jazz kinda thing.

[quote name='cmartyr90' post='552585' date='Jul 27 2009, 01:25 PM']Ah k, was just wondering really. I'm using a Yamaha TRB 5ii at the moment which has a pretty good active jazz tone but id love to get some kind of KSD active jazz kinda thing.[/quote]
well your gonna pay alot of dosh for something that is as good as the fender jazz deluxe, lakland are worth a look, sadowsky unless you get a yankee one, are overated and over priced, check out the gallery at camden via the sei bass site.

[quote name='fluffo' post='552911' date='Jul 27 2009, 05:24 PM']well your gonna pay alot of dosh for something that is as good as the fender jazz deluxe, lakland are worth a look, sadowsky unless you get a yankee one, are overated and over priced, check out the gallery at camden via the sei bass site.[/quote]

yeah i've been looking around laklands are good but when I played one it felt a bit too light for liking but that was a lower end one. If your willing to trade I could add some dosh on top of it perhaps?

[quote name='cmartyr90' post='553907' date='Jul 28 2009, 01:32 PM']yeah i've been looking around laklands are good but when I played one it felt a bit too light for liking but that was a lower end one. If your willing to trade I could add some dosh on top of it perhaps?[/quote]
maybe