Why become a member? ×

Warwick Blue Cab 30 SOLD

For sale my practice amp Warwick blue cab 30, very nice sounding and with a tilt back option.
It’s been with me for around 3 years and it has served me well. But living in a converted flat where you can hear everything means I need to practice with headphones. So I’m not using it that much and I need to clear some space. The missus says so :)

So up for grabs for £75 plus shipping but i'd prefer collection from on or around Sevenoaks Kent

Thanks

David

Ps: Pictures are stock but mine looks just like that one.

Edited by davidmpires

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hiya David

Would you be willing to send this out via parcel force, or something similar ? I am happy to PM my home phone number. I hope this being my first post will not prevent you dealing with me. Happy to do a bank transfer or paypal if you choose

Thanks mate

Roy

Hi Roy

And welcome to the forum stick around.

I'm happy to send this on parcel force but it may take a while I don't really have much time to arrange a collection and need to scout for packaging. Of course you would have to pay for post and I'll only send the amp after clerance on my account.

Hope this is ok

Cheers

David

Hiya David

The amp arrived safe and sound, and thank you for the book :-) I will copy this PM onto your original for sale thread, and thank you for dealing with a new person to this forum

Best Wishes

Roy