Why become a member? ×

2U Alu Flightcase and some effects

mikeh

2U shallow Aluminium Flight case for sale, pretty much brand new only used once!!! I was going to get some rack effects but have gone back to an ME50B so this is surplus. £40 + Delivery. SOLD

Aphex Punch Factory Compressor. In good cosmetic condition BUT, the old Aphex problem of the dicky foot switch, its a £5 fix for anyone that can use a Soldering iron!!! If needs be I'll get the switch replaced for the buyer. £40 + delivery.

Digitech BSW, wasnt really the sound I was after I prefer the T wah on the ME50B £30 + delivery.

Zoom 1201 Rack reverb and effects. Good nic with original box and powersupply. I was quite suprised at the quality of the Flanger, Chorus and Phaser on this.
£20 for an extra tenner i'll throw in delivery and the footswitch to turn the effect on or off. SOLD

Pics to follow.

Edited by mikeh

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='60989' date='Sep 15 2007, 09:52 PM']If you can do the BSW for £30 I'll take it can paypal right now.

Cheers[/quote]

Im afraid it'll be £30 + £5 for shipping and paypal. or £33 by cheque to cover shipping.